Our ORIGINAL Ploma Breadcrate has all the features our customers have come to expect.
- Ability to stack and nest
- Unique extra handle holes to make stacking easy
- Staggered base hole pattern, designed to reduce plastic sleeve and product damage
- Smooth interior and additional corner ribbing for extra strength and long life
- Suitable for line production, transportation and storage (full or empty)
- FREE printing for orders over 200 crates
- Space to print your contact details
- Embossed prosecution notice
- Reinforced corners
- RFID In-Mould Label Technology available
- Choice of colours for orders over 200
- Stock colours (Black, Blue or Grey) - no minimums apply.
Meeting required Australian Government Standards, our crates are built for the tough environment they’re subjected to every day.
Moulded in food grade copolymer Polypropylene with UV and antistatic additives, the Ploma Breadcrate handles temperature ranges between -10oC to 110oC.